Expert business services in Durban
Aside from routine bookkeeping, tax services and the preparation of financial statements, CBO Accounting and Tax can also assist our clients with an array of related business services. Whether you are thinking of reorganising your business, relooking your staff’s salary structures, preparing to sell your business or to acquire a new one, our staff can carry out a variety of services to help you achieve your goals.
Our business services
Accounting and tax professionals have the expertise to assists our clients in a wide variety of business matters, aside from balancing the books, managing payroll and overseeing tax matters. We have been engaged to perform a variety of business services including but not limited to the below:
- Business valuations – We can generate detailed business valuations for a variety of purposes, from loan applications to investment drives, sales, mergers and acquisitions.
- Acquisitions: If you are planning to acquire a new company, we can help with the acquisition process, from valuation to negotiations, to closing the deal.
- Salary structuring: Devising and updating salary structure for various staff members is an intricate procedure that takes several factors into account, such as rank, length of service, merit, nature of work, and tax considerations. You should always seek the advice of a payroll and tax professional for this purpose.
- Business restructuring: There are several reasons why a company may need to go through restructuring. The five main types of restructuring are mergers and acquisitions, divestment and spinoffs, debt restructuring, cost reduction, legal restructuring.
- Trust registrations: Creating a trust is often a smart business move that helps you to manage and hold assets, either for the benefit of certain individuals, or for your company. It also offers a variety of tax benefits. There are two types of trusts, inter-vivos and testamentary trusts. CBO Accounting and Tax can help you register a trust, and advise you on how to manage it.
- Country specific business playbook: When you do business in a foreign country, you often find yourself facing regulatory environments and tax laws that can be difficult to manage. If you are coming into South Africa and other African countries to conduct business, CBO Accounting and Tax can help you with payroll, taxes, registrations, and more.
- Finance applications: Putting together a successful application for financing is no small undertaking, especially for a relatively large business organisation. We can help you prepare and collate all the relevant paperwork and fulfil all of the banks’ requirements to ensure that you get that loan approved first time, and as quickly as possible.